MND Advisors are health professionals with specific knowledge and experience related to Motor Neurone Disease (MND).
MND Advisors are available to support people living with MND.
This support is available to:
- People who have MND
- Family members carers and other people close to the person living with MND
- Health and community care providers
MND Advisors can provide telephone support to clients, carers and families and/or visit clients in their own homes for a comprehensive assessment. All services are professional and confidential.
Our services include:
- Emotional support around new diagnosis, carer concerns and other stressors
- Provision of information about MND and its management
- Referral to health professionals and service providers in the local community
- Assistance in providing loan equipment and aids from MND Queensland’s equipment hire pool
- Liaison with other members of the health care team to ensure optimum service provision and quality of life for people living with MND.
For further information please contact us
Phone 1800 777 175 (07 3372 9004)