Do you want to share your skills and experience and work with MND Queensland to benefit people impacted by Motor Neurone Disease?
MND Queensland is an award-winning employer having won the Voice Project Best Workplace 2021 Award. You'll be joining a small, but dedicated team of people who are passionate about providing quality services and support to Queenslanders impacted by Motor Neurone Disease.
Current positions follow. Please apply via the methods included within these job ads.
Drive our van!
MND Queensland is a leading organisation wholly focused on supporting people living with MND — and their families, friends and carers. An opportunity has arisen in our equipment hire team for a temporary equipment delivery driver.
- Deliver and collect our hire support equipment
- Casual contract
- Make a real contribution doing things that matter
You will need:
- A full driver’s license with a clean driving history
- Eligibility to hold an NDIS worker card (we will help you get this)
- To be physically fit with sufficient mechanical aptitude to assemble adaptive furniture
- A people-friendly, flexible and resilient disposition
To apply for this role, or get further information please contact Leo via email email@example.com or phone 0405 079 029.
We have several volunteer positions available. Please find more information at this link https://www.volunteer.com.au/volunteering-organisations/11100/motor-neurone-disease-association-of-queensland-inc-