Walk (or roll) to raise awareness of Motor Neurone Disease!
Gather your family, friends, colleagues and the dog to walk 1.5km or 3km along the scenic Esplanade path from Fogarty Park to Muddys and back.
Register your team and start fundraising to increase awareness about MND in tribute to, or in memory of a loved one. Your support will help us reach the fundraising goal that will provide vital support services to Queenslanders and their families who are also impacted by MND.
Receive a ‘Walk to D-Feet MND’ T-shirt to wear upon arrival so that we can make a big impact and draw awareness to the cause!
On the day come early to enjoy music and market stalls with local producers selling their crafts, food and beverage. Proceeds from this family friendly and inclusive fundraising event will help support Queenslanders living with MND!
Sunday 19 June 2022
9AM: Registration, T-Shirt Collection, Markets Open
10AM: Walk Commences
11AM: Walk Concludes, Awards and Prize Draw
12PM: Markets Close/Events Concludes
Follow our Walk to D-Feet MND Facebook page for the latest updates www.facebook.com/Walk2DFeetMNDQld
- This is not a race. Enjoy a walk at your own pace.
- This event has been designed to be wheelchair and stroller friendly.
- Fundraise, get dressed up, and get into the spirit, as all these things will be rewarded on the day at our Awards Ceremony.
- Dogs are welcome! Dress them up to enter in the Best Dressed Dog Award. Please keep them on leash and clean up after them.
- There will be food and beverage available at the event, as well as goods from local producers, face painting and live music. Please bring cash and coins for donations.
- There will be merchandise available on the day and a raffle (tickets can be purchased for $5 each or 3 for $10) for a chance to win some great prizes. Cash or card welcome.
- Parking is available along the esplanade and in the car park near the bus station. We suggest you get here early to allow ample time to find a park. There is also a drop off location and accessible parking in the car park.
- *COVID SAFE EVENT* - This event will operate in a COVID safe environment. We ask that all attendees please follow the government mandated guidelines at the time of walking including social distancing and good hygiene practices. Please do not attend the event if you are feeling unwell, have a fever or are awaiting COVID19 test results. If you or a loved one has a respiratory issue, we strongly encourage you wear a face mask.
A big thank you to our event partners for supporting the Walk to D-Feet MND 2022
Child (3 and under) FREE