Walk (or roll) to raise awareness of Motor Neurone Disease!
ONLINE REGISTRATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED BUT YOU CAN STILL REGISTER ON THE DAY FROM 9AM WITH THE WALK COMMENCING AT 10AM SHARP.
Gather your family, friends, colleagues and the dog to walk 2km or 4km return along the scenic beachside path from Mooloolaba Rotary Park to Mooloolaba Esplanade and help raise vital funds and increase awareness for Motor Neurone Disease.
Register your team and start fundraising. Your support will help us reach the fundraising goal that will provide vital support services to Queenslanders and their families who are also impacted by MND.
Upon arrival, receive a ‘Walk to D-Feet MND’ t-shirt to wear so that we can make a big impact and draw awareness to the cause!
Proceeds from this family friendly and inclusive fundraising event will help support Queenslanders living with MND!
Sunday 6 August 2023
Mooloolaba Rotary Park, 4 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast 4557
9AM: Registration, T-Shirt Collection.
10AM: Walk Commences
11AM: Walk Concludes, Awards and Prize Draw
12PM: Events Concludes
Follow our Walk to D-Feet MND Facebook page for the latest updates www.facebook.com/Walk2DFeetMNDQld
- This is not a race. Enjoy a walk at your own pace.
- This event has been designed to be wheelchair and stroller friendly.
- Fundraise, get dressed up, and get into the spirit, as all these things will be rewarded on the day at our Awards Ceremony.
- Dogs are welcome! Dress them up to enter in the Best Dressed Dog Award. Please keep them on leash and clean up after them.
- There will be food and beverage available at the event, as well face painting and live music. Please bring cash and coins for donations.
- There will be merchandise available on the day and a raffle (tickets can be purchased for $5 each or 3 for $10) for a chance to win some great prizes. Cash or card welcome.
- Parking is available in the parklands entry via the round-a-bout on Margate and Marine Parade. We suggest you get here early to allow ample time to find a park. There is also a drop off location and accessible parking in front of the pavilion.
- *COVID SAFE EVENT* - This event will operate in a COVID safe environment. We ask that all attendees please follow the government mandated guidelines at the time of walking including social distancing and good hygiene practices. Please do not attend the event if you are feeling unwell, have a fever or are awaiting COVID19 test results. If you or a loved one has a respiratory issue, we strongly encourage you wear a face mask.