Walk (or roll) to raise awareness & funds for Motor Neurone Disease!
Online registrations have now closed, but you can still register from 9AM at Hollindale Park, Main Beach with the walk commencing at 10AM. You'll be able to pick up your free t-shirt at the registration tent too.
We'll be going ahead in the event of rain/showers. See you there.
Gather your family, friends, colleagues and the dog to walk 2km or 4km along the scenic beachside path from Hollindale Park, Main Beach to The Spit and back.
Register your team now and start fundraising to increase awareness or in memory of your loved one. Your support will help us reach the fundraising goal that will provide vital support services to Queenslanders and their families who are also impacted by MND.
Receive a ‘Walk to D-Feet MND’ T-shirt to wear upon arrival so that we can make a big impact and draw awareness to the cause!
Proceeds from this family friendly and inclusive fundraising event will help support Queenslanders living with MND!
Sunday 26 March 2023
Hollindale Park, Main Beach
9AM: Registration, T-Shirt Collection
10AM: Walk Commences
11AM: Walk Concludes
11:15AM: Award presentation and raffle draw
12PM: Events Concludes
Follow our Walk to D-Feet MND Facebook page for the latest updates www.facebook.com/Walk2DFeetMNDQld
- This is not a race. Enjoy a walk at your own pace.
- This event has been designed to be wheelchair and stroller friendly.
- Fundraise, get dressed up, and get into the spirit, as all these things will be rewarded on the day at our Awards Ceremony.
- Dogs are welcome! Dress them up to enter in the Best Dressed Dog Award. Please keep them on leash and clean up after them.
- There will be food and beverage available at the event, as well as goods from local producers, face painting and live music. Please bring cash and coins for donations.
- There will be merchandise available on the day and a raffle (tickets can be purchased for $5 each or 3 for $10) for a chance to win some great prizes. Cash or card welcome.
- Parking is available along MacArthur Parade and in front of The Pavilion along the beachfront. We suggest you get here early to allow ample time to find a park. There is also a drop off location and accessible parking in front of the pavilion.
- *COVID SAFE EVENT* - This event will operate in a COVID safe environment. We ask that all attendees please follow the government mandated guidelines at the time of walking including social distancing and good hygiene practices. Please do not attend the event if you are feeling unwell, have a fever or are awaiting COVID19 test results. If you or a loved one has a respiratory issue, we strongly encourage you wear a face mask.