2019 Christmas Appeal

Please show your generosity this giving season by donating to our Christmas Appeal and help Queenslanders affected by MND.

Did you know that the $50,000 per year that MND Queensland recieves from the State Government ends in mid-2020? Currently, this only represents around 7% of our operating budget, the other 93% is made up from fundraising efforts! Your support is more important than ever. Please help us continue to deliver quality services and support for families affected by Motor Neurone Disease by donating to our Christmas Appeal.

You can read Joanne and Veronica's stories by clicking here. They share how MND Queensland has been there for them at the toughest times to help them through their MND journey, but we couldn't have done this without the help of people like you!

This giving season, please show your generosity and give a gift to MND Queensland. All donations $2 and over are tax deductible. You can donate to MND Queensland by:

  • Sending a cheque or money order (made out to MND Queensland) to: MND Queensland, PO Box 470, INALA QLD 4077
  • If you're donating by credit card, you can call our office during business hours on 07 3372 9004; or
  • Donate securely online at our Give Now site https://www.givenow.com.au/mndaq. While you're on Give Now, why not consider signing up to be a regular/monthly donor? This gives us some certainty around our funding and allows us to better plan our services.

We are very grateful for all of the support received and will send you a receipt when your donation has been received.

Thank you for your support. From everyone at MND Queensland we wish you and your family a safe and merry Christmas.